You'll be working on the FortiCASB product, which aims to build a web application working as a cloud access security broker (CASB), monitoring cloud platforms and ensuring their configuration and file security. FortiCASB works in a distributed environment, processing high volume of transactions, managing configuration and data analytic. In the project, you'll have a good opportunity of learning and applying the cutting-edge technologies.
We are looking for a talented, motivated engineer, with a passion for transforming complex data into compelling features.
- Work with the team lead, architect, business analyst to drive development work during the full life cycle of project
- Responsible for the design, coding, unit testing, defect fix, production support, etc.
- Aim to be full-stack engineer with continuous learning and project practice.
Job Skill Requirement:
- Solid knowledge of Java/J2EE and SOA, including but not limited to JSP, Servlets, JMS, EJB, Web Services (SOAP, REST). Experience on popular web development frameworks and tools is a good plus, such as Struts, Spring.
- Solid knowledge on Database Application development on Postgre, MySQL, MongoDB etc.
- Be familiar with popular development tools, such as Eclipse, Github, Maven, JUnit.
- Solid knowledge on modeling, design patterns, code refactoring, unit test.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience on ELK Platform/Docker/Kubernetes/ Redis/Memcache
- Knowledge on Application Servers and Web Servers
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Knowledge on Agile methodology and practices, such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming (XP), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continues Integration, DevOps.