URGENT**** : Java Developer (FIX Protocol)
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Duration: 12 month+
Visa: GC-Ead, GC, USC
- Experience on FIX protocol
- FIX messaging format
- FIX engine
- Regulatory experience will be a plus.
- Bloomberg and trade echo integration experience using FIX will be preferred.
- IT software Development experience especially in Core Java concepts and Advanced Java, collections/Exceptions.
- Experience in design patterns - Spring IOC/AOP/MVC, advanced multithreading, Concurrency in Java, JDBC JMS, Spring
- Good SQL databaseexperience.
- Must have experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Business knowledge and trade lifecycle experience in one or more areas- Securities, Fixed income, Equities, Derivatives etc.
- Good communication skills, strong work ethics & attitude, can work independently.
Experience with Products - OTC Derivatives (Interest Rates, Credit, Equity and FX asset classes), Listed Derivatives(aka ETD or Futures), Fixed Income cash, Equity Cash