salary levels are open
The Senior Java Developer is responsible for designing, writing and maintaining application software that is scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance to support our business needs in an Agile environment with minimal supervision. The Senior Java Developer is also responsible for guiding the technical team on various technical, process and applications as a Subject Matter Expert. Senior Java Developer provides technical design and solutions in specific applications and technologies and ensures proper planning, meeting schedules and solution delivery that meet design specifications while adhering to the application development standards. Senior Java Developer will work on multiple work streams/projects and assist otherdevelopers and project managers.
Senior Java Developer will also assist the Development Managers and collaborate with the team to build excellence in selected technologies. This role may also assist Development Managers with improving development standards, evaluating new technologies and building the right talent pool
- Experience building applications with Spring, Hibernate, and Tomcat
- Spring-Core, Spring Integration, Spring Boot, Spring JDBC/ORM, Spring MVC
- SOAP, RESTful API, JMS, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate, Drools
- JEE Server experience (WebLogic, WebSphere, and JBOSS etc.)
- Unix/ Linux
- Experience using continuous integration and delivery concepts and software (GIT, Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of unit testing methodologies and frameworks (JUnit and mock objects)
- Experience working in agile environment, including an ability to estimate task complexity and timeframe.
- Experience designing and delivering complex, highly-scalable software components
- Sound knowledge of design patterns and frameworks.
- Ability to anticipate technical issues and formulate remedial actions.
- Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively and work comfortably in an agile environment
- Ability to analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and people skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience / combination of both
- Consistently demonstrated ability to exceed the requirements of Java Developer
- 5-8years of overall IT experience, 4-5years working experience with enterprise software applications
- 5years of hands on experience in at least five core technology/development tools, such as:
SMUL/SSO, SOA, CSS/HTML5/JSF/JQuery/JS, Portal Technologies/WCM, JPA, Hibernate, EJB, JMS and other Messaging, Web Services - JAX-WS, JAXB, REST, SOAP, JSON, XDS, WSDL, XSLT etc., Rules Engines (e.g. Drools) Application Performance Tuning, Application Server Configuration and Tuning, Jenkins, Maven, SVN, Cache, JUNit, .net, C#, ISS