Position Title: Java Developer
Position Number: 303552
Location: Corinth, MS
Desired Skill Set:
Java, Developer, Eclipse, TomCat, Maven, jQuery
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Client Title: Analyst/Developer- General 2
Job Title: Jave Developer
Job ID: 8879672
Duration: 12 months
Location: Corinth, MS 38834
The client is looking for an experience Java Developer, with strong communication skills, to provide business solutions for the client remanufacturing sites in Mississippi. A successful candidate will have 8-10 years of experience with Java development.
Candidate will be required to work independently and with a team to upgrade, re-develop, and support local applications in Corinth Mississippi.
This position is to provide expertise and bandwidth to the Java development team which provides business solutions to the client Remanufacturing business in Corinth and Booneville Mississippi.
• A typical work day for this candidate would be from 7:00am to 3:30pm and consist of writing and supporting Java code.
• Current needs are to upgrade older Java code to Java 8, rewrite locally developed VB applications with Java 8, and troubleshoot and resolve issues with existing applications.
• This candidate would work closely with a small team of developers, DBA, job scheduler, and other technical resources.
• Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent).
• Eight to ten years progressively responsible IT job-related experiences.
• Java 8, Tomcat 8.5, Eclipse Neon, VSTS, Maven, Spring, Hibernate, and Jquery.
• Candidate must posses strong communication skills, strong team working skills, high commitment, strong integrity, and a desire to produce excellent results.
On-Site Interview Required:
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)