Position: Java Developer
Location: Chantilly, VA
Should have Active Top Secret Clearance
- 5+ years software development experience
- 3+ years Java development
- Java SE/EE developrment, software engineering and problem solving experience
- Demonstrated ability to become proficient in new technologies independently
- Some Oracle experiencepreferred
- Experience with Subversion (SVN) or Git
- Experience with Apache Ant or Gradle; Spring, REST web services.
- Experience with automated ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) processes
- Experience with automated testing and continuous build tools (JUnit, Jenkins)
- Experience with or the ability to learn JavaFX is beneficial
- Familiarity with cloud development and deployment
Work on a Java development and software modernization effort, including making system design decisions
Implement enhancements to existing system in addition to coordinating with other developers, in parallel with and performing QA/testing as needed
rovide software development services (Java, Oracle)
Acts as a resource to managers and employees in the organization. May provide general guidance and training to lower level employees.
Plays a key role in implementing projects and programs in the function.
Identifies and clarifies/defines problems and possible solutions independently.