Our Seattle business unit leverages the cross-section of Marketing and IT to deliver exceptional customer experiences. Together we define clients' digital strategy and make marketing work. The Seattle team plans, builds and delivers technology to solve problems. We're looking for a Java Developer to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Craft and develop Java-based applications, translating business requirements and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Java code. Your code should be easy to change, configure and deploy
- Contribute in all phases of the software development cycle, ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems
- Proven in a previous Java Architect role
- You will lead design, estimation, planning, and implementation of software solutions.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- 5-10 years Java Development experience
- Strong communication skills to drive design sessions with both business and technical resource
- Strong Java skills across the board with experience with Angular JS and PL/SQL
- Ability to drive design and development efforts
- Previous consulting experience is a plus