$80K — $100K *
Seeking an extremely motivated Java Developer. This is a 100% hands-on requirement and in addition to the technical knowledge and tools, the candidate must be a self-starter with the ability and desire to operate independently with minimal management supervision.
– Strong Core Java knowledge (Collections, Multithreading, Garbage Collection and OOPS concepts).
-Developer has the responsibility to design and develop complex core java applications with a focus on quality and performance.
– Extensive knowledge of J2EE technologies and Spring framework including spring batch and spring boot.
– Knowledge of design patterns, hibernate and database technologies Oracle, Sybase
– Working knowledge of REST and Soap web services.
– Unix based knowledge for logging and deployment
– Ability to coordinate with teams in different geographical locations and take ownership of the issues and development.
– Prior experience in banking/finance domain is a plus
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion
Valid through: 7/10/2021