- Provide strong back end with some front end Java/J2EE development
- Play a critical role in integrations between the digital storefront, global payment provider and the order management system
- Working cross-functionally in a SCRUM/agile environment across most facets of the Brooks Brothers organization such as Local & offshore development teams, Digital Marketing and different teams within the IT organization to develop Omni Channel solutions
- Have the drive to become a Digital Subject Matter Expert by learning new technologies and working on different projects
- Will work on/learn one of the leading e-commerce platforms, Sales force Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) and utilize the platform capabilities to implement new features on the North America Site, Launch Global Ecommerce sites and extend and provide API's to support the Brooks Brothers Mobile App
Skills & Requirements
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong Knowledge of J2EE including knowledge of EJBs, Struts, JDBC, Servlets/JSP, XML parsing and manipulation and SOA
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
- Experience with Ecommerce / Digital environment
- Prior experience or Knowledge of Ecommerce platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud / Magento / SAP Hybris) is a plus.
- Experience building responsive and adaptive pages
- Prior experience or understanding of Middleware integration platforms like Dell Boomi is a plus
- Prior experience or Knowledge of AWS Cloud Development (Lambda functions, API Gateway etc.) is a plus
- Understanding of Web Security Standards, CDN concepts and Performance Monitoring tools.
- Experience with agile SCRUM development methodologies, SDLC
- Knowledge of SVN, JIRA
- Computer science degree
- Preferred Work Experience: 2 Years
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
Brooks Brothers is proud to offer our Associates competitive compensation, a fulfilling work environment, unique and special benefits and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.