We are looking for Java Developer with Hadoop for our client in Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Java Developer with Hadoop
Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems.
What will your job look like?
- You will be working on one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
- You will assume ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application
- You will serve as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deal with complex assignments during the software development life cycle
All you need is?
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
- 5+ years total experience in development mainly around Java and all related technologies in the Java stack (e.g. Spring)
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using multithreading, relational databases and frameworks
- Strong SQL knowledge
- 2+ years in-depth knowledge & experience in Hadoop around all the Hadoop ecosystem tools like M/R, Hive, Pig.
- Development experience with Scala and Spark 2.0
- Good understanding of Yarn, Hadoop resource management and efficient Hadoop storage mechanisms.
- Good understanding & experience with Performance tuning in Hadoop environment for complex S/W projects mainly around large scale and low latency.
- Hadoop/Spark/Java certifications is an advantage
Why you will love this job:
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs
- You will be able to work with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies
- Technological Excellence
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement
- Creativity & Innovation
- Focus on Quality