Job Title: JAVA Developer
Location: Ashburn, VA
Duration: 12 months (on going)
Must be authorized to Work in US without Sponsorship: US Citizens, Green Card Holders, TN Visa
* Total of 5 positions available
- Experience in systems analysis & design, workflow or procedural analysis.
- Experience in application development, including determining, developing, testing, and implementing system requirements and specifications.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize tasks.
- Experience using established testing techniques.
- Demonstrated project leadership experience.
- Effective research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, exercise initiative, and use good judgment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Programming knowledge in distributed Java, J2EE, service oriented architecture(SOA), middleware, integration technologies, and frameworks like JSF, JSP, JSTL, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JAXB, Struts, Hibernate, Maven, log4j and JUnit.
- Solid understanding of Java Web Services WSDL, SOAP, XML, RESTful, Web Services Development Kit.
- DB2 working knowledge and Datapower experience a plus.