Java Developers and Architects at Publicis.Sapient design large, complex Core Java-based business solutions. They bring their Java expertise and strong solution design skills to our clients to drive and/or code the most complex pieces of technical solutions.
As a Java Developer or Architect, you will:
- Design, plan and implement IT solutions for a Platform Core Java technical environment
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Facilitate the development of Java projects
- Write and review designs/codes
- Hold technical review of architectures to meet maintainability, scalability and performance requirements of solutions
- Participate in and/or monitor the development of new standards (e.g. JCP, ANSI, IEEE, vendor relationships)
- Use design patterns to implement projects/solutions, open source frameworks and tuning Java applications
- Work on an agile team for an end-to-end experience in software development lifecycle
Our Java Developers and Architects have excellent experience in Core Java, especially Collections, I/O, Multi-threading and Generics. They also have knowledge of multiple technologies including but not limited to J2EE, C#, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Win-Forms, Web-Forms, PL/SQL, Oracle, SQL Server, ATG, Websphere, EAI, ETL, CMS, etc. Most are proficient in one or more software products/vendor solutions such as: (Oracle) Weblogic Platform, iPlanet, IBM WebSphere Platform. Most also have experience with the following: JDBC, JMX, JPROBE or JPROFILER, JUNT, Spring Hibernate, Junit, Ant, OOAD, UML, Design Patterns and Data Structures.