Job Title: Java Developer
Locations: Bothell WA
Java, Springboot, Micro Service
· Expertise in Java, J2EE, SPING, XML/XSD (WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS2, XML RPC, WS-Security, JAX-RS, REST), JDBC,
· Experience in Design and development of Web Service, Rest Service
· Hand on Experience in Micro Service Development using Spring Boot, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
· Expertise with API first development methodology
· Experience in Cloud Based technology
Other Detail Requirements
· 8-10 years’ experience SOA Architecture based developing, deploying and supporting complex computing applications in a large scale environment
· Hands on past experience in Web Service Development, Micro Service Development and API first development methodology
· Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for performance tuning
· Experience with the Oracle Database or other similar database management systems.
· Experience developing in all phases of the full SDLC of a project is required.
· Ability to apply design concepts - layered architectures, components, interfaces, messaging and patterns.
· Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
· Exposure working across a global organization.
· Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills demonstrated through successfully leading large and complex change initiatives
· Able to priorities and execute tasks in a high pressure environment