$120K - $180K
· Design, develop, debug, and modifies components of software applications and tools. Drive technical direction at the application/product level for small to mid-sized projects.
· Design, spec, schedule and provide quality implementation of a component or feature (typically 1-3 months in duration).
· Provide alternative solutions to a given problem.
· Resolve problems and roadblocks, with management assistance if required.
· Follow through on details and drive issues to closure.
· Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
· Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
· Work collaboratively with all members of technical staff.
· Collaborate with program management and testing peers in the development of assigned components.
· Participates in a
Valid through: 2020-3-4