Our client is a leading major healthcare company. They are currently looking for a skilled and motivated Java/C# Lead Developer to join their staff and lead current development teams through the development of new software solutions. The role can be based in Sacramento, CA or Clayton, MO.
The Lead Developer will be responsible for:
Driving entire implementation process and contribute to defining business needs
Lead development and implementation teams through end-to-end development process
Provide leadership and direction in overall design and functionality decisions.
Root cause analysis and performance testing on developed applications, identifying and solving bottlenecks
Identify and action improvements in the software suite currently in use and streamline development processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Development or equivalent
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Proven business process experience
- Claims management system experience (such as Amysis or Facets)
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JSP, Supertool, UNIX shell scripting, etc. or
- Expert knowledge of .Net Development in C#, Java Script, OOP/OOAD, XML, HTML, ASP.Net
- An expert level of PL/SQL
- Experience in the Health Care field is an advantage
- Some background in COBOL is an advantage