Java / C++ Prime Brokerage Developer
5 - 7 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Our client is seeking a Java/C++ Prime Brokerage Developer, this candidate will help streamline the process and enable the Fixed Income FX Prime Brokerage system to become more effective. This is a proprietary platform supporting FX and precious metals activities for users from the Front and Middle Office teams located in the NY, London and Singapore Offices. This candidatewill work with mostly 2 tier with a TIBCO Pub/Sub layer, Oracle DB on back end, Real-Time Unix calculators in C++ and Java (Pseudo middle tier). He/She will also be client facing FX trading and reporting system, developed in Silverlight 5.0 and C# .Net
- Design and develop new pieces of software or to enhance existing software to provide new functionality. For major projects the development will be driven by specs provided by the senior members with in the team but for smaller changes the developer works as an analyst/programmer, both defining and delivering the required changes. You will also be expected to help with production support efforts when relevant.
- Participate in the development and integration of a real-time proprietary FX commodity trading system (the Infinity System).
- Participate in the integration of existing Infinity modules into a series of downstream external systems that capture P&L, perform collateral calculations, manage risk, interface to the SWIFT
- Participate in integrating and rebranding a client facing Web portal (the Infinity DataDirect system) into the BNP Paribas Infrastructure.
- Participate in Regulatory initiatives such as Client Clearing (Dodd Frank).
- Expand the FXPB Platform to other products/areas as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ electronics/ Information Technology/ Information Systems
- Experience working in FX Prime Brokerage domain
- 5 + years of experience:
- Java related technologies.
- UNIX C++
- Working with Oracle database environment.
- With proficiency in .NET platforms and related technologies (C#, WPF, WCF/Web Services, MVVM, Prism, Rx)
- 2+ years of experience in real-time messaging technologies (RV, MQ).
- Must have experience in class libraries design and general application architecture
- Visual Studio 2010
- Experience Unix/Linux