Java/C++ Embedded Engineer (2506-LAD)
We are searching for a Java/C++ Embedded Engineer to join a team
delivering automotive software projects.
In this role you will design and deliver software for in-vehicle
infotainment systems. We are looking for team members with strong
communication and software development skills that thrive in a fast
paced agile project environment.
Farmington Hills, MI
A small amount of domestic and international travel will be required
for this role.
$100K - $115K, commensurate with experience
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive
• Minimum 3 years' experience in embedded software
development (embedded Android, Embedded Linux or similar RTOS)
• Experience developing Android services and Java Native
Interface (JNI) wrappers, as well as applications using JNI
• Java or C++ project experience
• Experience with make, cmake, or other build systems
• Experience with or an interest in embedded systems
projects involving Cloud and Speech Recognition (Nuance
• Bachelors degree in ElectricalEngineering, Computer
Engineering or Computer Science
• Experience working directly with customers
• History of successful collaboration with Automotive OEM's
• Experience with CTS testing on Android
• Unit-Testing for Test Driven Development
• Experience with Android application development
• Experience at all phases of project/software life cycle
• Estimate user stories
• Implement features and support otherdevelopers with
Android development challenges
• Analyze system performance and behavior.
• Support and advise test team on developing test cases
• Actively participate on a global AgileScrum team
NOTE: Even if you decide not to apply for this position, please
recommend this job to a qualified colleague!
Fueled by the most powerful technology available:
Human Intelligence. ®