Job Title: Java Blue Prism Developer
Location: San Francisco CA
Client is looking for Blue Prism Developer with Java/J2EE experience to fill this position.
- Overall 7yearexperience in IT.
- At least 2+ yrs experience in Blue Prism.
- 4+ yrs experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE.
- Strong experience on artificial intelligence, image processing through OCR technologies.
- Expertise in toolkits like NLTK, Open NLP.
- Extensive experience in Blue Prism - Process Automation.
- Extensive experience in technical documentation and publication.
- Strong experience in business Analysis, Process improvement.
- Understanding of BPM - Background in servicing processes, preferably back office fulfillment functions.
- Benefits calculations (transaction Time improvement specifically) and ROI through a capacity creation.
- Proven experience in innovativeness.
- Excellent creativity in process design / redesign.
- Ability to merge technology & process.
- Strong stakeholder management skills including influencing skills.
- Diligent with detail orientation.
- Awareness of features & functionalities of other popular RPA tools in the market.
- Extensive experience in SDLC (System Development Life Cycle).
- Experience in working in onsite-offshore model.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.