Java Backend Developer
Our client, a worldwide professional services firm is seeking a Java Backend Developer with Microservice experience. He/she will be part of a software development engineering team which is responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, integrating, testing, and deploying new and existing software application programs.
- Analyze, design, develop, integrate, test, and deploy distributed software applications
- Deliver high quality systems with focus on reliability and excellent customer experience
- Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or other related field
- 5+ years? experience in technology or a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of Java 1.7 and above. Python is a plus.
- Working knowledge of a Java framework (preferably Spring)
- Experience in designing, building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Hands-on experience building applications/platforms with cloud native/Microservices architecture. Includes experience with IaaS, PaaS, container deployment.
- Experience with modern collaborative development tools (e.g. Git, CI/CD pipelines)
- Experience working in an Agile and TDD environment
- Experience with the following technologies
- Mongo/Cassandra/Any NoSQL DB