Job Title : Back End Developer
Duration : 12 Months
Location : Urbandale, Iowa – 50322
· Provides application development and support to partner in the planning, delivery and/or support of business processes utilizing information technology and business practices for strategic business units.
· Work is of medium to high complexity and moderate to high in risk.
· Has expanded contact with responsibility to varied and multiple departments and functional operations, and actively participates in strategic business relationships.
· Serves as a key team member which may include being on multiple teams and/or team lead.
· Participates in the review and formation of processes. May plan work and schedules for others for project related work.
· Impact of decision-making is medium to high risk and impact. Serves as a consultant or expert and actively shares knowledge across workgroups. Applies information analyses to optimize the integration of major strategic business processes.
· Designs and implements complex changes impacting several processes with minimal direction.
· Primarily performs as an individual contributor, but may supervise a small work team (6 or fewer members). Duties: Lead the Identification, analysis and selection of complex information technology and business practices to support strategic business process/plans.
· Participates as required to design, develop, test and integrate applications of high complexity.
· Lead in the implementation of information technology and business processes of high complexity. Supports, evaluates, and continuously improves information technology and business processes to maintain alignment with business plans of medium-high complexity and medium-high risk. Leads the development and may manage a project plan and schedule for a given functional area.
· Acquires solid foundation of project management.
· Engages in expanded contact with varied and multiple departments and functional operations; actively participating in strategic business relationships and/or issues.
Contingent will work with development teams using test automation. Hiring manager is looking for a true back end developer that is willing to test other peoples’ codes.
· Java Standards
· Junit Testing
· Mock/Stub testing
· Hands on experience in the design, development, testing and integration of applications of medium complexity within an object oriented development environment
· Familiarity with performance and automated testing tools
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated work experience in a team environment
· Lead processes for engagement and tracking of cooperator testing needs
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience in Agile methodology including understanding of Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, and Automated Testing Methods
· Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, written, problem solving
• Cucumber • PACT • Jenkins/GIT