We are looking for Java Back - End Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC
Job Title: Java Back - End Developer
Job Location: ?Charlotte, NC
- Develops and directs the delivery of software programs including design, build and test in various software technologies, application programs in accordance with a specified business need and in a way that achieves the development goals for assigned projects. Application developers typically work as part of a project team, and also communicate progress, technical issues and their resolution.
- The primary responsibility of this position is for the design, implementation and maintenance of web application.
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners to design, develop, and troubleshoot end to end technical solutions
- Perform coding to written technical specifications
- Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting that meets the stated project objectives
- Contribute to design review meetings with other members of Application Development
- Identifies and manages dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs
- Test the resulting components in accordance with company standards and as defined in approved testing plans
- Analyze run time profiles to debug errors that may exist
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience designing, developing and testing real-world enterprise applications.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE development.
- 7+ years of experience using Spring MVC Framework, Spring Integration, JDBC, JPA, RESTful services using Jackson and webservices ; must have solid understanding of IOC and AOP concepts.
- 7+ years of relational databaseexperience with a solid understanding of SQL and modeling concepts.e.g. Oracle, SQL Server
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and effectively manage multiple task assignments
- Excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues.
- Experience using Scrum and following Agile best practices.
- Data management and Spring Batchexperience
- Experience any other metadata technologies would be a plus.
- Experience using Gradle, Git, JIRA is preferred.
- Experience in development of integration services with MuleSoft