Role: Java Developer with AWS
Location: New York City, NY
? Backend developers with cloud engineering experience (Java); preferably PCF or AWS
? Experience (must) working with services built using 12-factor app principles
- 2+ years hands-on experience with AWS / C2S.
- Java development experience.
- Experience writing RESTful web services.
- Computer science fundamentals in Object-oriented design.
Need to have have strong AWS development experience not deployment experience. Either AWS or PCF(Pivotal cloud foundry) can be considered.
Interview Process: 2 Levels of Skype interview and final round would be in-person interview.
Candidates cannot come for in-person interview on 23rd March need not apply.
- Experience with API management tools, Identity Management tools
- Experience with Spring boot, Hibernate, and Swagger
- Experience with RDS, Elastic Beanstalk, and CodePipeline
- Experience with Atlassian Stack
- Communication with distributed developer teams
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework
- Strong leadership skills