Java AWS Consultant
Job Title: Java AWS Consultant - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: ?New York, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- 5-7years of experience with developing advance Java/J2EE application. (Multithreading, Exception handling, Collection, Generics and Reflection API)
- 2-3 exp. with Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Data, JPA and Hibernate.
- 2-3 exp. with Spring WS, JAX-WS and JAX-RS. Should be able to design end-to-end solutions including XSD and/or JSON Schema.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and basic understanding of Oracle DB and associated products (RAC, ADG, Golden gate etc).
- Maven and CVS/SVN/GitHub
- 0-1 exp. with at-least one messaging service (like Kafka, Rabbit MQ)
- AWS services (EC2, VPC, RDS, ELB, S3 and IAM).
- Migration Experience is Mandatory
- 1-2 Exp. on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Knowledge on Netflix OSS projects like Hystrix, Eureka and Zuul.
- Basic understanding of Cloud native applications architecture like Circuit-breaker and Service Retry.
- Basic knowledge on JSR Portlets and deployment to portal framework like Liferay or OpenText.
- Basic knowledge on Docker and Kubernates.
- Knowledge on Data Structures like Linked List, Recursion, BST, Heap and Hashtables. Ability to develop data structures with/without Collection frameworks. Knowledge on time/space complexity and optimization techniques.