What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
What you’ll bring:
- At least eight years of software engineering experience with Java/J2EE and UI technologies
- At least four years of designing software and architecting solutions with SOA design patterns and content management systems
- Proficiency in creating UML and BPMN modeling language diagrams
- Previous experience in creating POCs for bringing in new technologies
What we’d prefer to see:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Management Information Systems
- Prior experience with Unix, Oracle, and JBoss or WebLogic application servers
Impact you’ll make:
- You’ll be responsible for the architecture and technical design of complex software applications for TransUnion Interactive (TUI)
- You’ll play a critical role in designing new TUI applications with our Product Development partners, vendors, and engineers
- You’ll be responsible for understanding the architecture of existing TUI systems and applying that knowledge to support, maintain, enhance, and migrate legacy systems to new platforms
- You’ll research and analyze new technologies for use by TUI (IDE’s, libraries, etc.) through Proof of Concepts
- You’ll identify and communicate cross-functional or 3rd party issues to manager or appropriate authority for action. You’ll be expected to follow through on all design issues to successful resolution.
- You’ll translate business requirements into technical design documents and supporting artifacts
- You’ll assist engineering and operation teams in debugging critical production problems