11 - 15 years experience • Information Services
As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will be working with the latest Java Basics and Collections.
So strong experience and competencies with these technologies are required.
Solutions Architect with experience on Big Data:
- 10+ years of experience with java based enterprise scale applications with more than 3+ years specializing in big data solution architecture.
- Expert with UML modeling tools.
- Prior hands on solution architectureexperience in large big data projects.
- Able to document and clearly explain low level technical solutions to technical teams.
- Must have 8+ Years of Experience in Java and related technologies.
- Must have 3+ Years of experience with Scala, hands-on experience with one or more major Hadoopdistributions and various ecosystem components (e.g. HDFS, Sqoop, Impala, Spark, Flume, Kafka, etc.)
- Must have 5+ Years of Hands-on experience with Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Batch) and pl/sql
- Experience in developing web services technologies (SOAP and RESTful)
- Open to writing code , unit testing to deliver defect free codes
- BS in computer science, MSpreferred. Degree from a top-ranked computer science schools a plus
- Analyze the business requirements and convert them into detailed design.
- Opportunity to work with senior leads across risk and finance.
- Design complex solutions, develop, test, and implement the application as individual contributor or drive a team of senior developers to deliver projects on time.
- Effectively respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Communicate regularly with business and I.T leadership teams.
- Opportunity to work withbig datatechnologies with complex use cases