We are looking for Java Architect for our client in Plano, TX / Bothell, WA
Job Title: Java Architect
Job Location: Plano, TX / Bothell, WA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Gather customer requirements.
- Perform evaluation and documentation of existing infrastructure and services.
- Engage clients in workshop sessions to derive specific requirements for detailed design.
- Prepare high level & sequence diagrams
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Working out which IT products to use based on cost benefit analysis and research
- Explaining to designers and developers what's required and overseeing the progress
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Share examples of best practice in digital performance management across all development
Technical Skills / Tools:
- 6 – 8 Years with 5+ years of Sr. Development and 2+ years of work experience as Solutions Architect Or Technical Architect .
- Java , J2EE Concepts, Spring , Spring Boot , Angular / React , Design Tools and Sequence Diagram tools