Java Architect - (Micro Services Architecture, Spring Boot, Java, Design Patterns, Maven, AngularJS, REST, Jenkins, Sonar)• Consultant Software Engineer
• The Applications Development Team is a dedicated collection of self-organizing, interdependent, co-located individuals representing different functional roles with all the necessary skills to turn Product Backlog items into a potentially shippable increment within the Sprint / Iteration.
• Team members may be developers, testers, analysts, architects. The team is cross-functional, which means that between all its members they possess sufficient skills to do the work. There is no dictated leadership hierarchy within the team members.
• Suitable for a highly skilled Technical Leads with Agile/Scrum experience to work with a team of very experienced developers on some enterprise global application projects
• Responsible for the creation of a software product as per the definition in the product backlog
• Do you have what it takes to provide technical leadership for a Scrum team, including coaching and mentoring?
• Have you got the skills to be recognized as a senior tech lead in a Scrum team?
Essential responsibilities of the position:
• Work across multiple products and provide architectural leadership across these towards scrum teams
• Work closely with Solution Architect in designing applications, based on TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Lead the Scrum Team on new technology adoption / processes
• Undertake code reviews of the development team
• Provide advice and support to other team members
• Estimate the size of backlog items that they are responsible for delivering.
• Translate backlog items into engineering design and logical units of work (tasks)
• Evaluate technical feasibility
• Write technical User Stories for backlog
• Implement sprint backlog items
• Write unit tests/functional tests/integration tests as per the definition of done for the Scrum team.
• Write and verify code which adheres to the acceptance criteria
• Application of product development best practices as per industry standards
• Support UAT – resolving issues as per business priority
• Post Implementation Support and production support
• Undertake regular "brown bag" presentations
• Ensure we move towards common technical goal
Java, JEE, Spring, Maven, AngularJS, REST, PCF, Design Patterns,
High and Low level Designing, Jenkins, Sonar, Swagger
Other Experience Desired:
Oracle, pgAdmin, Spring Boot, Batch, Apache Kafka, IntelliJ