We are looking for Java Architect for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: Java Architect
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Defines system/application solutions based on business partner needs and necessary integration with existing applications, systems, or platforms in the enterprise.
- This role should also possess technical understanding of the AWD workflow system or have experience with other Business Process Management systems.
- Collaboratively engages in the development of application solutions ranging anywhere from medium to complex for systems that may be new to the environment, replacement of existing/legacy systems, or significant modifications of existing business processes in the environment.
- Develop, code, test, debug and document applications solutions to achieve identified project needs.
- Periodically lead the process of analyzing, designing, testing and releasing application components and be able to collaboratively discuss with project teams/colleagues.
- Participates with technical testing, ensuring that integration and unit tests were performed, coordinates the execution of regression tests across departments and business units, and recommends whether the overall test results are satisfactory for release.
- Performs technical analysis and production support for assets and Participates in the turnover to Production.
- Provides ongoing level 3 support for the current application portfolio
- Contribute to the strategic vision of the AWD team by promoting the integrated use of BPM solutions
- Exposure to Web Service Calls (SOAP)
- Programing languages: JAVA, Java Script, .Net, SQL (MySQL)
- Public cloud architect and design knowledge
- Ability to rapidly acquire business domain knowledge in new areas
- General experience as software Architect
- Ability to bring detailed knowledge of applications to research, deploy, and support core technologies
- Ability to evaluate and provide Requirement Analysis
- Design and develop technical solutions in support of the entire environment
- Ability to train and teach team members
- Knowledge of Agile teams using scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on multiple system support and project assignments
- May provide technical leadership to other team members