Role: Java Architect with Micro services
Location: Dallas TX
- Experience in developing Microservices is big plus
- Should have experience in API development and API management tools
- Java Spring development or Python
- Experience in developing and testing enterprise applications using agileScrum, Test First, Test Driven methodologies and good understanding of Service orientationarchitecture.
- Highly proficient in using frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, Hibernate and Design Patterns such as MVC, Session Fa?ade, Front Controller, Data Access Object (DAO), Value Object, Singleton, Service Locator for executing multi-tier, highly scalable, component based, services driven Enterprise Java applications
- Experience in developing inter-operable Web Services based using technologies like SOAP, WSDL, RESTful, UDDI, XML related technologies/tools with good understanding of JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-RPC inter-operable issues.
- Extensive experiences in web based multi-tier enterprise applications & Client / Server Applications using Java/J2EE technologies & have good exposure in Model View Controller (MVC) Architecture based applications using Spring Framework.
- Used MySQL, Mongo DB and PostgreSQL as backend database.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Architecture (OOA) and Programming (OOP) from designing and to their implementation.
- For senior level developers, experience as a scrummasterpreferred.
- Should have hands on experience in development work cycle
- Capable of developing software based as per project defined software process
- Develop and peer review of Design/Code(Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Resolve technical issues of projects
- Participates as a team member.
- Take ownership of the Application and provide the support as and when needed
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Somebody who has at least 8+ years of work experience in software development.
- Educationqualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college