Work with cross-functional teams to develop IAM product, business processes and online commercialization of cloud applications inclusive of cloud native applications and migration of current applications to cloud. Design, develop, modify, and implement highly available and scalable cloud services for products. Perform research and development on new cloud technologies and methodologies.
You will work with technical leaders to refine our technical direction, and own design, implementation, and operation of core services, which support all Siemens cloud services. You will work closely with a tight, agile team that ships features continuously, and you will be able to see the impact of your work on real customers. Self-directed work on projects with latitude for independent judgment and technical expertise.
You will report to the IT Director of Software Transaction Management, working in a team of 4 developers, providing IAM solutions for Customers, Partners, and Employees for our external software offerings as well as internal applications.
• Participate in Scrum based meetings utilizing JIRA for tracking
• Assist in Architecting solutions
• Develop code and processes to provide solutions
• Analyze meta-data for Performance and Reliability using Splunk and similar tools
• Document APIs, processes, and page-flows
• Automate testing and deployment of features
• Communicate with team members and Project Sponsors
• Support internal application customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or other related discipline required
• 5+ years of professional experience on a Web based development team
• Experience with CI/CD tools and processes (ex. Bamboo, Jenkins)
• Solid experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
• Strong positive team-player
• Rare travel
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
IAM Solutions Experience
• Expertise in SAML, OAuth, or OpenId implementations
• Experience with Cloud Foundry UAA or Auth0
• One or more years in designing, developing and deploying cloud based solution using AWS
• Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic architecture best practices
• Solid understanding of Microservices Architecture utilizing SpringBoot
• Familiarity with concepts of Networking, DNS, HTTP, SSL, Certificates, and Security practices.
Requisition Number: 222777