Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Assoc Manager develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Java Technology Platform professionals develop application using Javatechnology. The Javatechnology platform is a computing environment that allows for developing and executing applications for small andmobile devices (consumer and embedded systems), PC desktops and medium to large businesses.A professional at this position level within Accenture has the followingresponsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads.
- Generally interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impacts other teams.
- Manages medium-sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Basic qualifications
- Minimum 5years of professional experience in Core JAVA and/or J2EE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Professional experience with Spring and Hibernate
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills