Citi Private Bank Investments technology team is responsible for designing, building and enhancing applications used to support Citi Private Bank and Personal Wealth Management business. This role is for a hands-on developer to develop and support mission critical portfolio management & trading applications for the global 24x6 business. This is an excellent opportunity to work with top notch peers, make an architectural impact with key design decisions and leverage leading edge technologies & processes.Key Responsibilities:
• Develop, test & support world class suit of applications and processes, sometimes under tight time constraints. Refactor legacy code for efficiency and enhance features.
• Collaborate with peers on leveraging the global data strategy and drive Citi Private bank-wide architecture initiatives for robust, scalable solutions.
• Provide L3 support. Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Comply with Citi SDLC & contribute and follow Engineering Excellence processes
• Keep abreast of new developments in investment management domain and help make technology a competitive advantage for CitiKnowledge/Experience:
• Have 3+ years of relevant experience in Banking, Brokerage or investment technology.
• Strong (1) Java 1.8 (2) Spring framework, (3) mybatis/JPA is required
• Strong RDBMS (Oracle) skills required, with expertise in large data sets
• Expertise in OOAD and design Patterns.
• Knowledge of Cloudera, Docker is a plus
• Able to work independently as well as in a team. Have good communication skills. Education:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Applications Development Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting