A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You ll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
As a Senior Associate, you ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Guidewire functional certified in Policy Center, Billing Center and /or Claim Center
Knowledge and demonstrated ability with Java or GOSU programming.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience working with J2EE, Application Servers, XML/Web Services/ RDBMS.
- Knowledge of P&C Insurance domain (Policy, Claims, and Billing applications as per product requirements).
- Policy Center, Billing Center and/or Claim Center Integration development experience with relevant certification. Minimum Guidewire version is 7.x and above.
- Previous experience with the design, development, modification and deployment of software, including object-oriented programming concepts Experience with Agile methodology, Source version control, and Release management.
- Any experience leading a team of developers is a plus.
- Working with offshore teams with different times is preferred.
- Previous experience working a Middleware platform like Websphere ESB, MuleSoft, Webmethods or similar software platform is plus.
- Previous experience designing, developing and deploying complex integrations working with Guidewire software and many multi-tier applications and systems.
- Experience utilizing technical experiences in Java/Gosu to build and maintain integrations for multi-platform applications.
- Previous work on various data structures and platforms from legacy flat files to complex relational models.
- Previous experience with architecting and creating solution designs and effectively presents solution architecture with various options with estimates.
- Previous experience implementing integration modules that can be reused, ensure loose coupling, easily scalable of various system and its components.
- Previous experience developing GUnit/Junit tests for testing business logic.
- Previous experience designing and developing batch processes inside Guidewire Centers and also external batch process that connects with Guidewire systems.
- Ability to configure workflows based on business requirements and logic.
- Ability to design and develop adapters and service APIs and Plugin components based on business requirements.
- Experience resolving issues identified during testing of the various integration requirements.
- Previous experience working with a development team using Agile methodology to deliver software.
- Ability and prior experience assisting in GOSU and integrations code reviews, code cleanups and helping to perform sprint demos.
- Experience organizing code merges and environment management tasks.
- Experience performing minor and major Guidewire software upgrades.
Job ID: 13869WD