Japanese Bilingual Cloud Computing Support Lead in Software & IT Consulting Company (TX#24787)
- Business level verbal and written English and Japanese communication skills.
- More than 5 years of experience in providing support to Cloud Provider (AWS, VMware, etc.) customers.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix and Windows Server.
- Familiarity with customer management tools such as Salesforce, ZenDesk, etc.
- Familiarity with multi-tasking and multi-processing.
- Experience with VMs (VMware, Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine, etc.).
- Ability to setup monitoring, conduct performance audit and performance optimization.
- Strong understanding of administration (user accounts, permission models, access control).
- Familiarity with networking (NAT, DNS, firewalls, basic routing, load balancing, etc.).
- Experience troubleshooting Linux performance (CPU, memory, I/O)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and familiarity with common Linux troubleshooting tools (vmstat, iostat, lsof, strace).
- Ability to design, deploy, follow, explain and enhance defined ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Knowledge of Software development processes and methodologies.
- Familiarity with SQL, Cloud Computing, BigQuery, Cloud Storage and CloudSQL.
- Strong business ownership and customer focus.
- Ability to follow and understand a defined ITIL/ITSM process, train other team members, and contribute in process improvement.
< Responsibility >
- Supervise and assist help desk technicians to ensure they respond to inbound calls and tickets in an efficient and timely manner.
- Provide support to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
- Provide technical assistance and support as part of a global 24x5-support organization.
- Work closely with engineers and product managers to improve the product and make our customers successful.
- Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management: change requests and incident ticket handling for the remaining Infrastructure Teams.
- Provide technical and developersupport to customers using Cloud Platform products, solutions and APIs.
- Follow notification and escalation procedures
- Follow standards for communications with business involving operational issues
- Control the queue and assist agents with case queries
- Be subject matter expert to other agents
- Other duties as assigned.
****If you are interested in the position, please submit your resume in MS Word Document. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.****
TOP Group is a leading Recruiting Firm for Japanese related Corporations.
We have offices in New York (HQ), San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, Cincinnati as well as Mexico and Japan.