This role will partner with the Dir. CX Technology on developing an IVR Roadmap Strategy for CXMO. They will be responsible for ensuring requirements are gathered, solutions are designed, and implementations are successful. They will provide solutions to complex business problems and be a thought partner to key stakeholders within CX for new solutions in response to business needs. They will lead the team responsible for ensuring the IVR experience generates an excellent customer experience, increases containment and improves call routing to support a frictionless customer experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of IVR Functionality and how it relates to all aspects of the ADT business – Customer Care, Marketing, Direct Sales, Retention, Collections, IT and Telecom.
- Collaborate with department leaders to develop best practices for IVR and call routing.
- Design business requirements use cases and reporting requirements for projects.
- Delegating tasks on the project to team members best positioned to complete them.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Serving as a point of contact for 3rd party vendors, research requests, and IVR issues.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Provide timely updates on projects and call out known risks.
- Perform quality control on projects throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Draw meaningful insights from data and develop projects to improve upon existing systems.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7+ years of call center experience
- SME Experience with NICE In Contact (IVR)
- Project Management Skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Must have good communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to navigate around a complex organization, communicating and interacting with others of all management levels
- Proven problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
- Experience on managing the customer / digital touch points of an IVR implementation
- Committed to highest quality standards and delivery excellence
- Natural Leader