With minimal supervision, this position will handle incoming requests for AMC’s and project deliverables on corporate IVR systems worldwide to maintain and make configuration changes to the organization’s contact center routing, menus, and announcements on the Avaya Voice Portal IVR and other systems. The IVR Architect is responsible for long term planning, architecture, and current support of contact center applications. Responsibilities also include handling assigned projects architecting and implementing new contact center applications, incident tickets for administrative tasks, troubleshooting issues, and configuration changes for IVR related contact center systems. The position reports to the IT Director and will be located at the company headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Please note, we are currently unable to provide Sponsorship to work in the US and local candidates are preferred.
- Support complete software lifecycle of ICE contact center applications related to the Avaya Voice Portal IVR
- Lead small scale projects from start to finish
- Consult with clients and internal department IT staff to determine business needs, establish feasibility, gather requirements, design, and implement new applications for contact center projects
- Provide consultation and direction to use industry best practices as a guideline for ICE standards for call routing, menu set-up, and audio scripts
- Support existing IVR applications, respond to incident/defect reports, coordinate vendor support, support patch management, and coordinate changes related to integrated systems.
- Communicate regular status updates for ongoing projects and incidents
- Create or maintain existing technical documentation and procedures on IVR systems
- Remain aware of any potential problems and work to mitigate any risks related to the product
- Keeps informed on the most current IVR technologies by attending trainings, seminars, interfacing with senior level practitioners and managerial personnel, and reviewing trade periodicals
- Provide on-call support as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- Requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to contact centers
- Strong working knowledge of Eclipse, JAVA, Tomcat, VoiceXML, XML, Avaya Orchestration/Dialog Designer or other IVR development tools, and Avaya Voice Portal
- .NET development knowledge a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of telecommunications platform applications’ operations, programming and troubleshooting as normally obtained through the completion of an Associate's degree in Computer Science or a related field. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Experience with Avaya Aura, Communication Manager, AES, Proactive Contact dialer and CMS is preferred
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills (English)
- Must have reliable transportation and means of communication
- Moderate overnight travel may occasionally be required