Position Summary: Primary purpose of this position is to help develop and expand sales in the IVF Business Unit to Key IVF accounts assuring sales goals of the assigned territory are met, and customer needs are satisfie
Individual is required to make sales calls to infertility specialists, reproductive endocrinologists, embryologists, urologists and IVF center management and administration.
- Individual must communicate to these professionals the various benefits of using CooperSurgical products in their practice and/or IVF Center.
- Individual must compile weekly and monthly sales and activity reports and submit them to the Business Unit Manager in a complete and timely fashion.
- Individual must develop, plan, and execute a business plan to obtain the sales and business goals and objectives within their assigned territory.
- Individual must complete the training requirements of the products, procedures, and the applications of those products. They must pass both interim and final examinations and demonstrate to Training and Sales Management that their clinical and product knowledge, ability to articulate proper use and clinical applications of all Products is within Company Standards.
- Individual must maintain up to date certification of their training in Operating Room Protocol for Health Care Representatives, Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens, and HIPPA regulations as directed. The individual must also maintain medical documentation and a good documented health profile in order to allow them the ability to comply with customer requirements within their territory.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Three to five years of documented and verifiable salesexperience, preferably within the hospital environment.
- Documented ability to grow sales in previous sales positions.
- Ability to travel up to 70%
- Satisfactory and positive responses from business and personal references.
- Passing of background check which may include verification of prior employment, criminal conviction, and history, educational and driving records.