$80K — $100K *
This is a full-time position (100% Telework) providing support for Ivanti (formerly LANDESK) Service Management Suite 7.0 for our customer in Washington, D.C. This individual will work closely with the Service Desk Manager to transition and upgrade Ivanti Service Management Suite 7.0 ensuring the systems meets all government security and accessibility guidelines. This individual will identify and implement system enhancements to the Service Desk module to streamline ITIL process workflows for an existing Enterprise Service Desk. The successful candidate will have:
· Expert Knowledge of the Ivanti (formerly LANDESK) IT Service Management Solutions (i.e. Service Desk, Knowledge Management, Asset Management (CMDB), Product Catalog, Self-Service).
· 5 years working experience implementing and administering Ivanti (formerly LANDESK) Service Desk suite, including setting up workflows, maintaining support queues, product/operational categories, configuring SLAs, developing/automatic service desk reports.
· Capable of documenting ticketing administration-related procedures and training other junior staff members on Ivanti (formerly LANDESK) IT Service Management Solutions (specifically Service Desk).
· ITIL Foundation
· CompTIA A+
· Certified LANDESK Administrator/Engineer (CLA/CLE)
· Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP, MCSA, MCSE or MCDBA)
· 4-year degree in Computer Science, IS or IT; or equivalent experience
Valid through: 1/29/2021
$80K — $100K
49 days ago