Our expert-level staff analyze, create, implement, and support cutting edge technologies in support of the National Information Technology Center (NITC) for the United States Department of Agriculture. NITC provides critical IT infrastructure, data center services, and cloud hosting for vital federal government functions.
- Perform process gap analysis, monitor and assess defined key performance indicator (KPI) and metrics.
- Develop and manage the software development lifecycle artifacts including Business, Functional and Technical Requirements, Functional Design Documents, Use Cases, Process Models, Data Flow Diagrams, etc., as required.
- Develop software and technology requirement specification documents, as required. Coordinate efforts with Service Transition Process Owners, Process Managers, NITC IT and Business Staff throughout Process Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation for Service Transition process improvements.
- Create, facilitate and develop end user acceptance testing plans according to the documented business, functional and technical requirements and process design documents necessary to meet business process and technology requirements.
- Provide end user process training materials, as required.
- Plan and coordinate new service design packages through the Service Transition model, as required.
- Create, test and release, change request templates and task templates for Service Request Fulfillment and Change Management process and technology requirements.
- Create IT Service Transition procedures and processes as required.
- Expert-level analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Certified in ITIL Foundations v3.
- Ability to manage multiple requirements simultaneously
- Experience with ITSM technical writing.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- BMC Remedy Enterprise Suite experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with job related skills
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree
- U.S. Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance