Job Title: ITSM Process Consultant - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Frisco, TX / Cary, NC
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Experience 7-12 Years.
- To prepare project deliverable function specification and application data documents as per the ITSM tool & specific customer requirements; and, ensure that the all the tool related deliverables are achieved through consecutive testing and user acceptance.
- To provide required presales support (RFP response, Solution Defense, Customer Presentation)
- To thoroughly understand and analyses the IT Service Management tool to be implemented for the customer project
- To efficiently map the customer requirements to the ITSM tool capabilities; and, design the desired process for each ITSM tool module
- To ensure that the desired process has been signed off by process owner and accordingly prepare function specification document and application data in adherence to quality and process compliances
- To prepare various types of testing scripts to test the tool and collaborate with other module consultants for data transfer and action triggers from correlated events in a different systems.
- To keep oneself updated through the latest developments in concerned skill and domain functions