Job Description: This person will be in charge of the architecture for Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure for which Texas Health Resources is currently in the selection process. The ideal candidate should have previous architectural experience in managing an enterprise IAM infrastructure. This person will collaborate across different departments and properties of Texas Health Resources and should be able to effectively negotiate changes tactfully and diplomatically with leadership spanning multiple user populations.
- Evaluates current technology and identifies challenges to assist in the creation of a more comprehensive technical roadmap around Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Manages and designs technology interoperability with identity solutions in the Texas Health environment interfacing with Windows, UNIX and mainframe technologies.
- Assists in the ongoing efforts in selecting, designing and implementing IAM strategy and identifies ‘quick wins’ from IAM deployment that can be used for advocacy and branding efforts for expanded awareness to the user community
- Acts as technical lead for the Identity Management suite of applications and technologies in place at Texas Health.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
- 6 years’ experience with a combination of:
- With enterprise IAM systems such as Oracle Identity Manager, Sun Identity Manager, Tivoli Identity Manager, Forefront Identity Manager.
- With Active Directory, LDAP and Directory Server Products, Public Key Infrastructure especially MS Certificate Authority Server, SAML.
- Working with networking teams related to firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- To include three years previous experience in an Identity Access Manager technical architectural role or equivalent.
- 1-year combined experience with enterprise web SSO solutions such as SiteMinder, Clear Trust, Oracle Access Manager, Tivoli Access Manager preferred
- 1-year experience with two factor authentication systems such as RSA OTP, Smart Cards, Biometrics preferred
- 1-year experience working with non-Windows AAA systems such as NIS+, RACF, Sun Enterprise Directory Server
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Previous healthcare experience.
Why Texas Health Resources? Texas Health Resources is one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. Texas Health has 25 acute-care and short-stay hospitals that are owned, operated, joint-ventured or affiliated with the system. It has more than 3,800 licensed beds, more than 21,100 employees of fully-owned/operated facilities plus 1,400 employees of consolidated joint ventures and counts more than 5,500 physicians with active staff privileges at its hospitals. At Texas Health, we strive to create an atmosphere of respect, integrity, compassion and excellence for all who come in contact with us, be they patients or our employees. We are committed to diversity in our workforce, and our mission to serve spreads across ethnic, cultural, economic and generational boundaries. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
Texas Health Highlights:
- 2018 FORTUNE Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4th year in a row)
- 2018 Employees’ Choice “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor