- Global role as an important partner to the ITS Equity Derivatives business, working closely with the Trading business and COOs. Responsible for the daily activities of the ITS Finance team in New York.
- Work directly with senior individuals in New York including business head, front office desk heads and COO's.
- Key individual for Forecasting, Planning & Analysis, MIS and Legal Entity reporting for ITS Eq Derivatives.
- Serve as lead on expenses for ITS Equity Derivatives.
- Willingness and ability to work across a diverse organization, including the greater Equities franchise.
- Involvement in analysis and management of financial resources for key areas impacting the ITS businesses including RWA (Risk Weighted Average), Balance Sheet and Liquidity.
- Major contributor to annual CCAR projections and narratives submitted to the Federal Reserve.
- Work with Global Markets FP&A on key deliverables for GM (Forecasting, budget etc.).
- Ability to forge and maintain partnerships across multiple areas (GM Finance, Product Control, Risk, Group Finance, Human Resources, CCAR Mgmt).
- Development of various management and ad hoc presentations/analysis.
- Partnering with global team to drive deliverables across businesses and time zones.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Accounting or Finance background with strong academic record; CPA, CFA preferred.
- You have a minimum 8+ years' experience within Financial Services, ideally with one of the business divisions.
- You should be organized, detail-oriented/self-starter.
- You work well in a dynamic, team environment.
- You have the ability and maturity to work directly and closely with senior management.
- You are proficient performing financial analysis and monitoring budgets, actuals, and forecasts.
- You have deep knowledge of Equity Derivatives, Macro Products a plus.
- You have strong communication and MS office skills.