We are currently seeking an ITS Engineer for our Transportation-Infrastructure Practice.
The ITS Engineer position will include working for the Transportation-Infrastructure practice in the following elements of traffic/ITS engineering:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or other professionally recognized equivalent discipline from an accredited university
- Professional registration (PE) in Florida or ability to obtain the PE in Florida within 6-months of hire
- 6+ years of experience with ITS design
- Experience working on toll facility projects
- Experience with communication network topology design
- Experience in Freeway or Arterial Management System designs
- Experience in working as part of a multi-disciplinary design team
- Ability to work independently with general supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering
- Managed/Express lane experience (field devices, tolling, concept of operations, etc.)
- Trouble shooting communication equipment
- Experience with Florida Department of Transportation design criteria and specifications
- Experience in overseeing ITS/tolling equipment installation and testing
- Ability to participate in business development, marketing, and client coordination
In addition to the position’s skills, education and experience requirements, the following RS&H competencies are considered foundational to understanding performance, now and in the future.
· Change Orientation
· Client Focus
If this sounds like the role for you and you're ready to join an amazing team, please apply.
From managed toll lanes and long-range corridor plans to complex interchanges, major roadway, and segmental bridge designs, our teams provide the highest quality planning, environmental and engineering design solutions to our clients. Each day, we partner with transportation agencies and local governments across the country to keep our communities moving and improving the overall quality of life. By joining our team, you too can lead the evolution of transportation.
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land, air, and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination, ingenuity, and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941, we are consistently ranked among the nation’s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity, quality service, business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.