In the fast-paced, ever-growing world of Healthcare, Humana relies on the latest technology and trends for sharing and storing information, communication and security. We need experts in technology to help us develop and maintain our networks, hardware, and software—to ensure our systems run smoothly and efficiently, keep us on the forefront of innovation in healthcare, and retain our competitive edge. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates lead their best lives and achieve lifelong well-being. We look for talented individuals who share this passion for helping others, who have naturally curious and innovative minds, and who want a career where they can use their technical skills to make a positive impact on the lives of our members.
Be a strategic leader in cutting edge Healthcare technology!
As a Technology Testing Engineer you will: partner with testing teams and individuals to understand test data needs, support end-users of test data management tool, assist testers with data creation and other data requirements to fulfill test plans.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with all impacted business and technology areas.
- Support best practices and enterprise standards for the testing process.
- Prioritize and fulfill test data requests within test data management tool.
- Create test data in various systems based on test scenario needs.
- Perform user acceptance testing within test data management tool.
- Partner with Testing Consultants and Quality Assurance Leaders for educational opportunities.
- Experience with creating and finding test data
- Knowledge with the testing lifecycle within the SDLC
- Experience with billing, enrollment and/or claims systems
- Bachelor’s degree; or Associate’s degree & 2 years of IT or testing experience; or High school diploma / GED & 4 years of IT or testing experience
- Basic experience with SQL queries
- Experience with test data management tools