ITOM Presales Manager
Background & Major Responsibilities:
This role will report directly to the ITOM Presales Leader and have responsibility for leading all operational and strategic activities for the ITOM Swat Sales Engineering organization. The manager of this team will drive a coordinated and consistent approach in the team’s operating model, established performance metrics, and align the strategy to deliver technical wins across the portfolio. A strong partnership with the Director of ITOM Sales and Business Unit Leaders will be critical to the success of this position.
Additional responsibilities and deliverables are provided below:
- Drive an operational model that ensures tight alignment to developing pipeline, delivering technical wins, & revenue closure
- Act as an executive sponsor on a set of key opportunities to assist in delivering on our business and revenue goals
- Drive a performance driven culture and business partnership with sales; leading by example in aligning to the Sales and Business unit leaders.
- Contribute to the overall go-to-market business rationale and risk assessment for making Micro Focus investments in their business, market, or segment.
- Retention of Sales Engineer leaders and individual contributors through employee engagement, career development, enablement, & team building programs
- Drive a consistent approach to measuring ITOM Sales Engineerutilization, pipeline contribution, revenue impact, & enablement achievements.
- Act as a liaison for the AMS ITOM customers with the business unit leaders to drive innovation, market demand and customer requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent time in related technology market
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience leading a diversified Sales Engineer organization
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as a sales engineer
- Experience with Micro Focus ITOM products
- Demonstrated ability to drive programmatic results, achieve deadlines and measure team effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to act as an executive sponsor on key opportunities, develop, and maintain executive level relationships with customers and partners
- Exceptional interpersonal, team building, mentoring, and leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Demonstrated willingness to take risks and make adjustments quickly.
- Proven ability to drive strategic initiatives across business groups.
- Executive-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of recruiting, motivating and retaining top talent
- Travel: estimated 25%
Job ID 1004308