Job Title: ITIL Problem Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Frisco, TX
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Managing the lifecycle of all problems.
- Preventing incidents from happening.
- Minimizing the impact of unavoidable incidents.
- Making temporary solutions (workarounds) available to incident management.
- Developing final solutions for known errors.
- Performing trend analysis of important services or historical incidents.
- Problem investigation and diagnosis.
- Identifying underlying causes of incidents and preventing recurrences.
- Developing workarounds or other solutions to incidents.
- Submitting change requests to change management as required to eliminate known problems.
- Recording, managing, and advancing the problem by escalating to an elevated level of expertise, if appropriate, by integrating with change management, incident management, and configuration management.
- Creating tasks to work on the problem resolution.
- See Creating a Task.
- Problem resolution and closure.
- See Resolving a Problem and Closing a Problem.
- Analyzing historical data to identify and eliminate potential incidents before they occur.
- Identifying users to actively monitor and oversee the problem resolution process