We are looking for ITIL Incident Manager for our client in Milpitas, CA
Job Title: ITIL Incident Manager
Job Location: Milpitas, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Act as the escalation point for unresolved Incidents
- Monitor the resolution of incidents involving multiple Service Providers and ensure it is within the SLA
- Trending of incidents across providers
- Escalation of Incidents and issues to Customer
- Manage Major Incidents or situations across providers
- Implementation and maintenance of the ITSM platform, processes and procedures across the internal organisations and external providers (as appropriate)
- Implement OLAs, as agreed by the Customer, covering interactions between Service Desk and Service Providers to support Incident diagnosis, reporting and tracking and resolution
- Provide guidance to internal and external Service Providers in fulfilling their incident management roles and responsibilities.
- Identify and implement process improvements and ITSM platform/integration enhancements
- Approve non-critical / non-commercial Requests (as may be agreed with the customer)
- Take overall responsibility for Request Fulfilment - receive, coordinate, plan, schedule, monitor and report on all Requests.
- Ensure that all Service Providers? participation in the Request Fulfilment process complies with policy and meets agreed service levels
- Implement Requests on the self-service portal and associated workflows as agreed by the Customer
- Provide guidance to internal and external Service Providers in fulfilling their Request Management roles and responsibilities.