We are looking for ITIL Change / Problem Manager for our client in ?Madison, NJ
Job Title: ITIL Change / Problem Manager
Job Location: ?Madison, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The IT change & problem service manager will be responsible for ensuring that the impact of new or upgraded IT systems and projects is managed in an effective way to ensure the delivery of desired business outcomes.
- In this role you will help to articulate the way in which changes will affect the users on a day-to-day basis and manage problems to ensure that they are diagnosed, logged and escalated to appropriate and groups by working with the Service Desk, IT Staff, and Critical Incident Management team.
- The change manager also runs the internal Change Advisory Board (CAB) for Infrastructure and has an ongoing role as a business liaison manager for their assigned business unit.
Roles and responsibilities of a Change Manager:
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Tables all Request for Changes (RFCs) for a Change Advisory Board (CAB) meeting
- Issues agendas and circulates all requests for changes to CAB members in advance of meetings to allow prior consideration
- Chairs all CAB and ECAB meetings and convenes urgent meetings for urgent RFCs
- Authorizes acceptable changes, either alone or after a CAB or ECAB has taken place
- Supports the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Reviews all implemented changes to ensure that they have met their objectives; refers back any that have been backed out of have failed
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Reviews all outstanding RFCs
- Analyses change records to determine any trends
- Works with Business Units to close out aging RFCs
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams
- Support and engage senior leaders and coach managers and supervisors
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities
- Track and report issues and produce regular management reports
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Support change management at the organizational level
- Manage the change portfolio
- Assist in developing a problem management processes and drive its adoption
- Ensure problems are diagnosed, logged, and escalated where appropriate
- Work with Service Desk, IT Staff, and Critical Incident Managers during major events
- Provide trend analysis of recurring Problems/Incidents based on types provided by leaders
- Manage high standard communications across customer and IT
- Minimum of 8-10 years of global, progressive change management experience including: change management fundamentals, behavioral change, impact assessment, stakeholder engagement, and communications
- Proven examples of change management execution, monitoring, and adoption that has led to measurable/quantifiable business/organization benefits and impact
- Extensive experience leading change management activities for large complex organization across different departments/divisions and across different geographies
- Global experience a Plus
- Change Management certification, preferred
- Prior experience with global ERP implementation and or management preferred
- Very good understanding and awareness of the ITIL Problem management process and procedures