ob ID 58388BR Date posted 12/20/2017 City East Hartford State Connecticut CountryUS
Pratt & Whitney’s Aftermarket Supply Chain (ASC) group is seeking an experienced program manager to lead, support, execute and maintain the International Trade Compliance (ITC) and Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) programs within the organization. A results orientated candidate will be relied upon to demonstrate high performance, goal orientated, and be a leader in both ITC and ACE for strategic goals, initiatives, and enhancements to our overall processes. This position will report to the Associate Director in Aftermarket Supply Chain.
- Manage Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) for all of the Aftermarket Supply Chain (ASC).
- Coordinate ACE functions within the ASC group to include preparing for ACE certifications by establishing and maintaining the required standards. This task will include personally developing standard work for the entire group and presenting that material to senior leadership.
- Lead the ACE certification implementation effort through coordination with all ACE council members and ACE representatives from the separate business units. This leadership will include actionable agendas and setting program milestones that are easily understood by all involved parties. The candidate will then be responsible for follow maintenance of established standards.
- Be the liaison with and represent ASC on all ACE councils and governing bodies within aftermarket operations.
- Manage and support process improvement projects (including change management) as defined on the ACE policy deployment
- Create, standardize, automate, and communicate processes related to managing the ACE operating system for benefits and utilization of ACE across the enterprise
- Delivering training (as needed) and lead special projects as needed
- Lead all ITC-related diligence, administration, and reporting related to procurement activity, with concentration in GTF sourcing and management of technical data. Good understanding of the ITAR, EAR, and with export jurisdiction and classification.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and management of export compliance systems, processes, and procedures to ensure compliance with company policies and export regulations.
- Lead all ITC activities within Global Procurement which include but are not limited to: audits, internal investigations, corrective actions, communications, training, and implementation of key policies and procedures. Follow standardized processes and maintain compliance controls.
- Will be expected to refine ITC processes, make easily understood guidance for the entire Aftermarket Supply Chain (ASC) organization, and personally perform ITC work with minimal demands on the disparate sections within ASC.
- Demonstrated self-sufficiency and experience with Microsoft Office and related programs is required.
Qualification: Basic Qualifications
- 4 – 7 years of experience working in the field of ITC Compliance preferably within an aerospace manufacturing facility.
- 4 – 7 years of experience in ITC development and implementation of strategies, processes, procedures and standard work including training of company staff.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status (Green Card) is required.
- Domestic and international travelrequired (10%). Must have valid passport.
- 7 – 10 years of experience managing an ITC Compliance program within an aerospace manufacturing facility.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in ACE, Six-Sigma, or equivalent process improvement discipline.
- Microsoft Office and SAPexperience strongly preferred.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) strongly preferred.
- Executive communication and presentation skills.
- International Customer Management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related industry required
- Master’s degree in Engineering or MBA preferred