The IT VP of Infrastructure Services & Operations will work collaboratively across multiple IT functions, employees and vendors ensure that IT operations for cloud and on premise infrastructure hosting environments, global networks, and IT services is reliable and scalable. The candidate will bring a successful track record for planning and implementing programs to enable infrastructure and networks to operate and scale reliably for a fast growing global organization. Operational excellence and continuous improvement are at the heart of this position due to the critical nature of the oversight responsibilities which include the IT service center, end user services, network and infrastructure operations, incident and problem management, as well as change management.
- Establish the systems and processes to test and perform disaster recovery.
- Ensure maximum uptime and stability in the company’s systems and networks.
- Effectively influence change to work toward best practice operations at an enterprise level.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and rapidly integrate changes driven by a growth business.
- Work collaboratively with key IT and business stakeholders including business unit IT teams, architecture and engineering functions to identify and implement reliability improvements.
- Willingness to dive into operations and technologies at detailed levels in order to effectively triage performance issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Ability to effectively frame operational improvement opportunities to executive level stakeholders in the language of the business.
- Ability to work through ambiguity, and demonstrating confidence in making tough calls while leading through adversity with a sharp focus on the right business outcome.
- Establish the metrics dashboard for IT operations that effectively measures performance and drives continuous improvement and situational awareness across IT teams and vendor partners.
- Partner with the Information Security leader and team to ensure infrastructure remains secure.
- Collaborate across internal IT teams and vendor partners to understand key change initiatives and ensure effective transition to operations.
- Collaborate with the Architecture and Engineering functions in the development and evolution of technology standards to achieve business objectives.
- Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives that drive step change improvements in operational performance of infrastructure, networks and services.
- Ensure major programs and projects of high impact to the organization and businesses are implemented and operated with quality.
- Support the integration of acquisitions through a scalable IT operations playbook and model.
- Hire great people and create a team culture of accountability and maintain Reyes Values
- Build and manage financial plans and budgets.
- Manage vendor relationships and hold vendors accountable for high performance.
- Mentor leadership and talented individuals in infrastructure operations, end user services, and service desk to develop a world class organization.
- 10+ years of leadership experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- 15+ years of technology experience in a complex and multiple business unit organization.
- 5+ years leading large scale operations for global network and infrastructure teams
- Experience in modern infrastructure technologies and Cloud Service providers (Azure, Oracle)
- Strong background with server infrastructure vendors (Microsoft, Red Hat, IBM, HPE, and DellEMC), Cisco network technologies, Lenovo end user device technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Passion for excellence and unwavering desire to improve.
- References are required and will be verified to ensure motivational fit for position.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Engineering or Computer Science).
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.