At Gore, our global teams bring together extensive knowledge and collaborate closely to create and deliver products that solve complex problems and perform in the most demanding environments. Our corporate functions help ensure that the company is well-positioned for long-term success, with an environment where associates work together effectively and pursue the highest impact opportunities. We are looking for an IT Training Delivery Analyst to join our team in either Phoenix or Flagstaff, AZ.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we’re looking for you. In this role, you will be accountable for assessing and documenting training needs. This includes responsibility for delivering meaningful learning experiences that are consistent and suitable for global use to effectively meet functional and business objectives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a passionate member of a team who creates, delivers, and manages learning initiatives for a diverse group of associates
- Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Be passionate in shaping and implementing the Enterprise training strategy
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Working with project teams to understand training needs and requirements to effectively deliver training programs (including new capabilities, system enhancements, content, and skill gaps)
- Providing guidance on training standards and consistency in delivery of learning programs relative to applications, content, tools, etc.
- Managing and maintaining IT training content via appropriate channel(s)
- Ensuring training delivery materials / programs meet business needs
- Leading in delivery of internal training needs for Information Technolog (IT) Function
- Building relationships across the global IT function and liaising with learning partners across the Enterprise to deliver timely, coordinated and effective learning experiences that fosters better adoption and engagement for associates
- Researching and making recommendations on current view of best practices for deploying learning strategies more effectively
- Ensuring delivery and coordination of training delivery needs and analyses of IT enabled business projects and initiatives
- Supporting training needs relative to IT functional strategic objectives and priorities
- Providing appropriate training delivery, consultation and support across the global IT community
- Establishing and monitoring overall training delivery process and programs for continuous improvement
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with enterprise training delivery in a corporate environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ delivering global learning programs
- Demonstrated client focus and deep understanding of the defined target audience(s)
- Prior experience managing & maintaining training content
- Experience establishing and applying training methodology and tools in a consistent and effective manner
- Track record of building and delivering training plans, concepts, processes, techniques and standards based on best practices
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and working relationships both globally and regionally
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to integrate across IT, businesses, and other functions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required to effectively present information in both small and large group settings
- Able to successfully navigate ambiguity to solve problems and deliver results
- Ability to travel locally up to 15%
Desired Job Qualifications:
- Experience working with or supporting the Information Technology function
- Experience with training process methods and tools
- Related Training / Delivery certification(s)
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)